Image Map

11/05/2012

My 1st Paid Item on TPT - Fall Word Work

I've been making a ton of stuff lately.  Wow, it's kind of addicting.  I just uploaded my very 1st paid item at TPT.   My freebies are getting downloaded like crazy.  However, I'm guilty of downloading a ton of freebies but being very picky about what I pay for.  Testing the Waters.  Stop by and check it out or check out my freebies.  Click here to check it out!  Below you'll find a Fall Letters Word Work or Boggle-esque Game.  You can use it in centers or partner work.  My students love to play this type of game during stations.

 

My TV Commentary



If you're a General Hospital Fan like me (duh, my daughter's name is Lila) you've got to be loving it right now - Duke, AJ, Alan!  Love it.  Did you watch Walking Dead last night?  If you're like me and had to have a C-Section (after 12 hours of labor - not you, me), it should have freaked you out!  It made me seriously greatful for modern medicine and drugs!  God Bless Anesthesiologists!!!  

This Little Piggy is So Happy She has a Laminator at Home!

2 comments :

Rikki said...

Congrats on your first product selling. It makes you feel so good when a product sells. I hope you sell many more!
ஐRikki
The Hive

DFrideley said...

Thanks Rikki! I've got a little giveaway going on, if you like Starbucks then it's for you!

:)