Image Map

1/26/2013

Remodeled Classroom Library

I'm kind of going through a re-organization stage at work.  Things I "loved" at the beginning of the year are now drab and blah!  To begin, I did re-organize my listening center (no pic, sorry).  I put my earphones into a small round laundry basket and took away my CD basket.  I F-I-N-A-L-L-Y got another bookshelf and remodeled my library.  I labeled cute poka-dot notecards with genres and put them onto each basket.  What do you think???  Next up, my Station Cart. I spent much more time on my station rotation board and didn't even think about the cart/home for my stations.

Have you visited this site yet?  All Things Upper Elementary is AWESOME!  I love it.  Upper Elementary is very different from Primary Grades (PK-2) mainly because we begin testing with our students.  This is a new linky party for our 3-6 FREEBIES!  Do you realize how CHEAP I am?  This is my heaven.  I decided to link up my Upper Elementary Cootie Catchers.  I've gotten a lot of compliments on them.  My co-teacher who teaches Math LOVES the Math Version
This is the Freebie Opinion Version, perfect for a Reading/ELA teacher. 

This is the Math Version (plus the freebie), it's on sale in my TpT store for $1 until Jan. 31st. 

This Little Piggy is getting ready for an Eval.

No comments :