Image Map

2/04/2013

Penguin Clipart & 2 FREEBIES!

I'm up way too late.  I spent my day off-task and didn't finish lesson plans.  We have a field trip this week and I have a 1/2 Day Tuesday...so I know that it's going to be a weird week.   Monday is planned, prepped and ready so I guess I'll finish up tomorrow night.  I did work on some clipart today.  I wish I could afford photoshop to make professional looking art.  Right now, I just play around and hope things come out well.
Last week my students read Penguin Chick from Treasures and honestly I couldn't find the Penguin clipart I wanted...so I ended up making it.  My husband LOVED it.  I think it turned out pretty darn cute!  My store is still on sale on Monday if you're interested in picking it up for around $1.20, click here.

As I was making my penguins, I started thinking...that kind of looks like a bunny!  So...here's my freebie.  It's Eggy Clipart.  It includes, eggs with dice dots 1-5, 3 eggs with bunnies on them and a basket filled with eggs.  I'm going to Link up with Manic Monday.  I don't think I'm supposed to link to my store, but I don't know how to link to it any other way.
Here's a Bonus Freebie you can grab by clicking on the pic!
 This Little Piggy wishes she had a 3-day weekend!

4 comments :

Mrs. K. Gilchrist said...

Hi there,
I am your newest follower. Love the Eggy Clip Art. I would love for you to head on over to my blog and check it out when you get a chance!

DFrideley said...

Thanks. I already follow you:). I loved ur random student picker!! I saw it at a gate class too.

Lisa said...

Cute bunny clipart! Thanks!

Lisa
The Lower Elementary Cottage

DFrideley said...

Thanks I think they are cute.