Image Map

5/05/2013

Teacher Appreciation Week

It's FINALLY Teacher Appreciation Week!  
We normally get breakfast on Friday Morning and my favorite part is the bacon!!!  YUM....  I usually eat turkey bacon, but NOT during Teacher Appreciation Week!
My TpT store is going to be 20% off this May 7th and 8th and if you use the code TAD13, you get 28% off.    

My best seller is my Inventor/Biography Research Brochure.  I know the cover is not the cutest, but I don't want to mess with it.  With 28% off it's around $1...can't get a better deal.  This will keep kiddos engaged at the end of the school year and guess what?  They'll still be working on standards. 
If you've already used my Inventors/Biography Research Brochure, then you'll love my new Differentiated Nonfiction Newsletter Bundle.  It has multiple templates, including planets, animals and any expository topic. This is a great way for Upper Elementary to reach across subjects!
I just re-did the cover and I'm loving it:)
If you're looking for a quick review activity as school is wrapping up and/or something for your bigger kids  who are about to jump out of their skin...this will keep them engaged!  
 
I'm linking this up to Manic Monday:)  I woke up this morning when someone left feeback for this Freebie:)
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

This Little Piggy has to get her daughter's Teacher a Gift....

4 comments :

The Teacher's Desk 6 said...

LOVE the Freebie! I can MANY uses for this at all Thanks for sharing!

Angela
The Teacher's Desk 6

The Teacher's Desk 6 said...

Oh my, that's what I get for talking on the phone and clicking "publish" without thinking. aarrgghh!

What I meant to say was that I can see many uses for this cute Smartphone in all subject areas at all grade levels.

Again, Thanks for Sharing!
Angela

Unknown said...

I found you through the Manic Monday Linky. I love the Smartphone idea-cute!
-Jen
That First Grade Blog

Mrs. Arentz said...

The Smartphone App is brilliant! Thanks for sharing a great idea/freebie!

Wendy
Read With Me ABC