Image Map

7/28/2013

For the School Supply Addicts {like me}

I've never participated in this linky...but I'm psyched to show off my school supply finds!
Here's my Sunday Smorgasbord

I had to run to Office Depot to grab...INK!  Oh yeah, you did too?
 Office Depot usually allows Teachers to get 2x the maximum allotted supplies.  But, they let me do 4x the supplies -- $2.40! I also got 20 folders and 6 composition notebooks for $5!

I hit the Clearance isle at Walgreens!
All of this under $9!

Supplies in my colors - who could pass them up?  Less than $5.

This Little Piggy has some great Monday Made It's...check back!

1 comment :

Karen Day said...

Love your blog. I have made so many trips to office depot for ink or photo paper (what I print my centers on) that they know me by name!! So everyone else gets hi or welcome to office depot... I get good to see you again Karen!