Image Map

11/09/2013

Saturday's Hodge-Podge Post

This post has a billion things going on...
please excuse the mess in my brain.

I finished My Girl's b-day invite.  I had her make a font and used it to make her invite...what do you think??
Some little kids dream of being a Doctor or the President.  
I dreamed of being a Mommy.  She is my dream come true.  


If you're looking for some freebies, this is a great linky party.  
I hope you find something fun & useful.  
If you're new to blogging and/or TpT this is a great linky to take part in.  It's every Saturday! 


I found an awesome deal on clip art and thought I'd share for my fellow clipart-a-holics. 
If you buy 2 sets, you get 2 sets for FREE!!  
That means for 4 sets of CU (commercial use) clipart for $2.50 each!  Not bad.
  

I rarely talk about my TpT items, but my TpT store is about to turn 1 year old and I just hit over 400 followers.  I thought I'd share my excitement! 
If you have ever purchased something from me, I greatly appreciate it.


There is a bloggie anniversary going on at Whoooo's Ready to Teach?  
I'm helping out.  If you're a lucky duck go enter!!

This Little Piggy is having a Mommy-Daughter Weekend!

1 comment :

Katie Orr (Mind Sparks) said...

I love the title of your blog post! I sometimes feel like when I type something out....my words just skip all over the place. Haha :) Congrats on your TPT store turning 1---and 400 followers...that's awesome! I hope your daughter has a great birthday (and cute invitations)

Katie
Mind Sparks